PROVIDING COMPREHENSIVE LEGAL SERVICES FOR FAMILIES
Family law issues affect the very core of your life. They are intensely personal, impacting you emotionally and financially. Therefore, it is important for you to hire an attorney who will listen to your needs and seek creative solutions to your unique problem.
At the law office of Joel W. Anders, we work diligently to reach amicable solutions to family law matters. With 42 years of legal experience, we offer compassionate and practical guidance to clients from all walks of life in Washington, D.C. and the surrounding Maryland communities.
EXPERIENCED FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY
Our office offers a variety of family law services, including:
- Divorce: From simple to complex, our firm protects the rights of clients in all aspects of the divorce process, including dealing with issues such as property division and spousal support.
- Issues involving children: Whether child custody and child support issues are being addressed as part of a divorce or between unmarried parents, we can help.
- Domestic violence: Any domestic assault or abuse allegations can affect family law matters, such as child custody and divorce.
- Paternity: Establishing the proper paternity of a child can provide fathers the appropriate custody rights and support responsibilities.
- Modifications: When a previously created court order needs to be changed, such as one that dictates child custody or support, we can help you seek a modification of that order.
We understand how difficult it can be to deal with the changing structure of a family. The emotional stress can often cloud judgment. As your legal advocates, we will provide a steady hand, helping you make sound decisions that will shape not only your future, but also that of your family.
PUTTING OUR EXPERIENCE TO WORK FOR YOU
Our founding attorney, Joel W. Anders, strives to reach resolutions in the most conservative, cost-effective method available. When possible, he will negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf. When a case is best served by going to trial, however, attorney Anders will draw on his 42 years of litigation experience to fight for your interests in the courtroom. Our goal is to give you the opportunity to make important decisions on your terms.
CONTACT A LAWYER TODAY
To learn more about our family law practice, contact us online or call our office at 202-466-4334. We offer free initial consultations.