Joel W. Anders, P.C.
Call us today to schedule your Free initial consultation
202-644-9609 301-200-5094
202-644-9609 301-200-5094

December 2019 Archives

What if a parent does not obey a custody order?

Learning how to share child-raising privileges and responsibilities with another parent is one of the most difficult aspects of divorce or separation. Many parents want to spend as much time as possible with their child, often violating the other parent's rights in the process. When parents disobey a custody order or parenting plan, they may find themselves out of favor with courts, and may even face legal consequences.

msg iconEmail Us For A Response

Get a free case evaluation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Washington Office
1750 K St NW
Suite 700
Washington, DC 20006

Phone: 301-200-5094
Fax: 202-466-4338
Washington Law Office Map

Bethesda Office
3 Metro Center
Suite 700
Bethesda, MD 20814

Map & Directions